The ICSWF was created with the aim of increasing sports participation in the world. Calisthenics is the basis for exercise for everyone and the policy is also aimed at involving everyone and encouraging them to exercise. The aim is to get society moving and to incorporate sport and exercise into people’s daily routine.
A healthy and inclusive world through calisthenics
Making calisthenics global as a sport for all
– Promoting physical activity and health
– Building an engaged and sharing community across the world
– Generating global exposure and visibility
– Developing (safety) guidelines and standards for calisthenics parks
– Creating a sports environment for everyone, anywhere at anytime
– Setting up sports structure nationally and internationally
– Building the sport in a democratic, professional and transparent way
– Developing universal rules and regulations
– Protect the integrity, safety, equality and fairness
– Education and trainers certification
– Conducting and supporting scientific research
– Stimulate the participation of women at all levels
– Promote the integration of disabled people
– Implement calisthenics as a healthy and educational activity for youth
– To support, promote and organize competitions, events and championships
– Following IOC guidelines towards a recognized and Olympic Sport
In our policy we address the points that will receive our attention in the coming years. In addition, the policy serves as a guideline to make the organization and finances of sport future-proof and to provide a model or guideline for the development of a sports policy. The Sport Policy applies to encourage consistency with changes taking place through informed discussion and appropriate organizational processes.
We are looking for you to build the future of calisthenics!
🔷Are you a non profit calisthenics organization and want to become a member?
🔷Do you have a specific expertise and want to join our team to build the future of calisthenics?
🔷Are you a sponsor interested in supporting and growing the sports of calisthenics?
Together we build the future of calisthenics